Sunday, January 21, 2007

Not quite

First of all, I AM KIDDING!!!!!!

Ayeessh!! I can’t believe that some of you would think that I would make that robe like jacket patchwork thing. And I sure ain’t paying $35 dollars for the pattern alone!

So, I don’t really do this (talk about other people and their business), but I can’t help it with this one. This lady seems to run a legitimate knitting design business called Catirina Bonet Designs. I can see how they would be cool and chic and trendy, but I think I’ll still stick to boring one color raglans and simple lace.

I mean, that coat looked like someone went to all the Wal-Mart’s around the country, scrounged up as many colors of Red Heart Super Saver yarn as possible. Then returning home, opened up Barbara Walker’s books and piece together as many texture patterns with bobbles and what not, section after section, color after color until it can be called a coat.

It’s a very neat and innovative concept.

And I’m going to hell for being so obnoxious.

But of course, she does have some other lovely designs that you might want to check out.

I guess I’m just bored, surfing the internet.

More lace update to come soon.