Thursday, December 21, 2006

Interim Goodness

Ok, I could post about a couple of things, but I think I'll save them for later when I have more time.

I have a finished project that I'm waiting to take some good pictures of. I am just not very good at taking artistic pictures of fabric (unlike brooklyntweed, I just LOVE his pictures!!) but I'll ask a friend to help me this weekend.

Secondly, I want to rant and rave about Knit Picks Needles! Sharp, fast, smooth and slick. Just like the perfect man.

Third of all, I'm having lace issues. As you all know, I'm swatching for Hazel Carter's Sampler Stole with some Jaggerspun Zephyr. Being the newbie that I am, I just don't have very much experience. I have no idea how open garter stitch lace should be. So, I'm currently toying between needle sizes. Furthermore, I was totally knitting the pattern wrong. ARRGH!!! Again, a separate post on this. My biddies at work are joking that by the time I'm done swatching, I'll have no more Zephyr left to start the project.

So for now, I'll leave you with this:


BTW, Elann's shipping is awesome!